Monday, December 19, 2011

This Feeling I hate

It feels like... your empty...
I am hollow.
My eyes... feel like,
bursting.
My skin, grows cold,
fingers frozen.

It's a feeling that is thrust upon,
No one can ask for it...
The sun stops shining,
Clouds form, wind and rain pick up.
Temperature falls, the whole world closes in

My mind, is empty,
Except for one thought.
The thought of losing you.

Desperation kicks in,
I scream for anything to make it stop!
I can't do nothing, but watch.
Cold chains wrapping around,
Rusty shackles, around your hands.
I try and fight, but you can't...

This is my moment,
When I can feel like doing anything,
But watch.
Yet all I can do, is watch,
Watch her go, away forever...
I watched her grow,
I watched her play,
Laugh and sing,
Now I am being torn, torn in two.
My hearts in pieces, no one can fix it...
I hate this feeling, why won't it stop...
Why won't it stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment