Sunday, December 18, 2011

The slaves dream

People in the sidewalk,
Strolling 'bout their lives

Buses, cars and bicycles among them
The air taste good, and the smell is fantastically divine

What would I give to be free like them,
Too go about day to day, without a care in their lives
One can only dream to be them...
To be among them

Away, from these chains!
I shall break free, and gallop away
Leaving no mark behind me,
Away from my master and fate

The sun will rise and hush away the night,
The animals awake from their slumber and celebrate my path,
The grass is strong, and will none of my prints behind,
Trees will show indication that they won't know me

Everything good and divine,
will guide my way past these wretched times
And lead me to greater glory,
With them, walking along the street,
Dancing with them, without chains around my feet!
Oh what will I give...
What will I do...

No regret,
No dissent,
None of that,
All of this,
My hearts voice, speaks out loud
What I'll give,
To be with them!

No comments:

Post a Comment