Sunday, December 18, 2011

One Grand Day

I resist,
Struggle,
Held back in chains,
Sometimes I scream for my salvation!

However, my thoughts reside
Following the social code,
Moral binding, law abiding

But...
One day, I will break free
One day, I will scream to the world
Out there, in the world of dreams
I will be flying, soaring higher then before
To express my love, for you outright

One grand day, a glorious day
I will break free!

Lovers hold each other, hand by hand
Sitting on the grass, watching the song birds fly
Going to the carnival, and having a swing of a time
I will give almost anything, for that one day!

One grand day,
One great day,
Glorious day!
Beautiful day!
I will be free, from these chains
I won't care, I will give anything,
For the day to be with...

No comments:

Post a Comment