Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A scar I took

Baby killer!
Why were even born?
You don't deserve to live you monster!
Wow you fag!
Fuck you, god hates you, you know that?
God hates you!

Skies, covered in blackness,
The sun behind it
Air full of smoke, it chokes you
Constricts your lungs
The smell, you can never forget the smell
What you see, photos can never tell you,
Pictures stilled, in my mind

Its kill or be kill they say,
You don't know what its like
Have boys screaming for their mothers,
Girls, mutilated and tortured
The elderly killed
All forced to watch, all forced to kill
The enemy screams for your life!

They try and grasp it, but you keep swinging
Your knife, your friend
Legs, what legs? Screams, yes there were screams
He just wanted to go home, enjoying life
Driving, swimming, eating ice cream
Instead he is there, dead
Lying in the mud, half-buried
His face, face down in a pool of his own...

Over there, I was a warrior
Over there, I was be a leader
Over there, I operated million dollar equipment
Over there, I was something
Be something

I did all of these things, so I can protect you
You may live, while I died

I didn't do anything wrong

No comments:

Post a Comment