Thursday, March 8, 2012

Just How!

Oh shaving, what a wonder it was.
Too be able to use my first razor,
Cutting the peach fuzz from my lips.
The scented shaving cream, on my face.
The lick of a cold sharp blade, on my skin.
The comfort of a barbers touch, with his
Tool of the trade.

I used to love shaving...
When it was once a month.
Soon it turned into once every 2 weeks.
Every weekend, then turned into every day.
Whence it became every day,
Shaving I hate you.

Your becoming such a chore,
I wake up every morning with a baby
Fu Manchu growing blessedly on my face.
Every morning I have to go and cut it off,
Yet it's persistent and comes back very next morning.

Girls, I know that you shave or you wax.
Whatever, I only shave my face. Period.
I'm annoyed at this chore already, how does the opposite sex
Deal with the rest of the body?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment