Saturday, March 3, 2012

Birth of the thoughts

Why oh why do I write my blog?
Besides the lights, wizzing and buzzing.
M'head did not dictate my first words,
It was from the depths of my heart.

Some problems change, some problems stay the same.
Nothing ever really changes, in the end.
Common themes are recurrent,
Writing styles too.
Better or worse,
you decide as the audience at hand.

What exactly was held in my heart?
What is held in the depths of all hearts?
A dirty little secret, dreams, love, and many more!
All things to write about in truth,
But what made me start this blog?
Some problems change, some stay the same.
Nothing is ever the same, but something is different.

Now this blogs purpose I feel,
Will soon end it's life.
As my beating of heart, my pulsing thoughts.
Come to a near end, with death comes life.

Rebirth I hope, will steer this blogs posts.
Towards greener pastures.
Though today, is not that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment